Friday, November 7, 2008

My opinion about An Inconvient Truth


I believe that this movie has a deep meaning which is saving our world, it’s not political at all. With no doubt Governments are to blame. Al Gore speaking skill is something I really respect and I consider Al Gore not mentioning the governments as a smart step because some people will offend the movie. The movie changed me, I used to believe that global warming is some subject just in the media but after watching this movie all I can say that global warming is real and it is caused by human activity. Can it be solved? Yes, Governments play the biggest role in this issue and people just have to give up some of luxury to save the world.

Question: What I noticed that Al Gore mention USA, Europe, Eastern Asia but he never mentioned Middle East, why? If I had the chance to meet him I will ask him.

No comments: